Are you a talented Territory Sales Manager, with a proven track record of excellent sales results?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of developing new relationships with prospective customers through various communication channels and building long-lasting relationships with your clients?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In this Territory Sales Manager role you will be primarily responsible for prospecting, targeting and selling to SME businesses within your territory. You will be tasked with generating a set amount of appointments per week, with typical decision-makers in buying, procurement and operations. This is a highly consultative new business development role where you will manage the end to end sales process. As this is a field-based role so you will be selling our clients leading workwear, safety footwear & PPE solutions across a range of industries such as industrial, catering, healthcare, food and beverage manufacturers and retail and wholesale merchants across the Island of Ireland. For the right candidate considerable on target earnings can be achieved.
Specific tasks include:
- Identifying sales opportunities and potential customers
- Cold calling prospective customers by phone and in-person
- Pipeline management –building your sales pipeline, developing, and implementing effective sales activity
- Forming strong business relationships with customers to encourage repeat business and engagement with the brand and new products
- Fully understanding the potential customer base within your territory and plan activity to maximise time prospecting and meeting customers
- Using LinkedIn and social media to engage with potential clients and prospect for new business
This is a field-based role and our client is looking for 2x Territory Sales Managers one covering Antrim, Belfast, Larne and one covering Armagh, Dungannon, ROI. Territory will be established based on your experience and knowledge within the selected territories so if field-based work doesn't suit you please do not apply.
To be considered for the Territory Sales Manager role you will need to possess direct experience of developing new relationships with prospective customers through various communication channels and building long-lasting relationships with your customers clients.
We also need you to have prior 3 Years + experience in an outbound sales or business development role.
It's also essential that you've got experience of using LinkedIn and social media platforms to engage with potential clients and promote the brand.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- A proven track record in B2B product sales preferably selling within the construction and manufacturing sectors
- A hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
- Result orientated with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Good organisation and planning skills which will be critical to success in this role
- Excellent communication skills and be a people person with the tenacity to perform cold outreach every day and maximise opportunities through referrals, networking and relationship building
We need you to be a self-starter with real initiative and hunger to achieve and exceed your sales targets and be comfortable selling face-to-face or over the phone to a variety of clients and sectors.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
However, you must possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Territory Sales Manager role is between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
In addition, you will have the ability to earn an uncapped commission in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.