They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience and knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting AI and Wi-Fi models on customer sites in real-time.
If this is you then you could be perfect for our client.
In this Buildings Services Automation Engineer role you will be primarily responsible for system monitoring and troubleshooting customer issues concerning HVAC systems, control algorithms as well as network issues.
Specific tasks include:
- Collaborate with various departments to remotely solve communication issues as they arise on customer sites
- Ensure to meet established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follow/improve procedures and policies of troubleshooting, monitoring, and customer services
- Suggest preventative maintenance measures; anticipate
- Contribute to maintaining quality control for building and algorithms
- Contribute to all maintenance and system update activities on clients systems
- Contribute to process improvements and troubleshooting efficiency
- Communicate with clients to address issues and service requests
- Develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of BrainBox AIs Solutions
This is an office-based role in Dublin, however there is an opportunity to work from home.
To be considered for the Buildings Services Automation Engineer role you will need to possess a Bachelor’s or Technical degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Working in a fast-paced environment with strict SLA’s
- Building automation, HVAC, electrical and control system design
- Problem solving with regards to building control theory and concepts
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- A customer-first approach with a drive to get the job done
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of programming Python and Linux experience
– Knowledge of building automation control networks like BACnet, Lon Works, Modbus
We need you to be able to present a highly technical solution in a non-technical, customer-friendly manner and be available for shift work as the monitoring centre operates on a 24/7 basis.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Buildings Services Automation Engineer role is between €30,000 - €35,000 per annum depending on experience.
The business you'll be working for is an international smart building solutions company with a simple mission to make buildings smarter. They achieve this by constantly pushing the boundaries of software, wireless networking, IoT & energy solutions to make customer’s buildings smarter, greener and improve the user experience.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Get to work with industry-leading technology within the emerging smart building space
- Offer flexible working arrangements with the opportunity to work from home or anywhere when not on site
- Offer a highly competitive salary and exciting growth opportunities based on your experience
Think that this role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Buildings Services Automation Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Network Engineer, Wi-Fi Engineer, Smart Buildings Engineer or as a NOC Engineer.