Trainee Mortgage Advisor – Belfast
*Competitive Salary & Benefits*
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be exclusively working with a leading Financial Services organisation in Belfast and have multiple opportunities available for Trainee Mortgage Advisors. These opportunities will see the successful candidates working alongside experienced, professional teams within a well-established organisation and will offer the successful candidates an unrivalled career progression opportunity including full funding for your Mortgage Qualifications(CeMAP)
If the thought of a new and exciting opportunity interests you…then read on…
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic, and well organised candidates, with a passion and a drive to succeed. This amazing opportunity is perfect if you have experience within financial services and want to forge a new career with an amazing organisation or if you have the desire and passion to work alongside high-profile clients, professionally providing customer facing services in some really exciting sectors.
HappyJobsNI are looking to speak with candidates who have had the following experience:
- Experience working towards a sales target
- Hands on experience across the entire sales lifecycle
- Ideally worked within an FCA regulated environment
- A drive and desire to exceed targets
However, if you are a recent graduate within a relevant field, we would love to hear from you!
This role will see successful candidates embark on an internal and external training programme and will carry out duties such as:
- Following on new business enquiries in relation to a Mortgage
- Liaising with numerous lenders in relation to customer enquiries
- Carry out a full fact find and discussing different lending options with a customer
- Send out correspondence and deal with administration duties
If the opportunity to work alongside some well-established organisations within an exciting and professional setting sounds of interest and you would like to find out more, follow the steps to apply now or contact the HappyJobsNI team to find out more.