We're looking for a Senior Estimator - Fabrication to work for our client.
Established in 2005 and with over 20 years of experience in the trade, our client are a well-established family run steel fabrication company with a complete design, manufacturing and installation service for large commercial projects through to domestic requirements.
If you can demonstrate experience of Estimation within the fabrication or engineering sector then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
NOTE: The successful candidate will work a four day working week with Friday, Saturday and Sunday as their days off.
Working specifically within the steel fabrication industry, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an estimating service that can accurately project costs as part of operation planning, submission of tenders, sourcing materials and other areas of operational support.
- Analysis of customer requirements from drawings and specs
- Analysis of plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation to estimate costs
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating the costs and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- Analysing data that can affect costs such as currency exchange rates and productivity rates
- Assessing the financial, technical, and operational risks of the project
- Maintaining up to date the latest regulatory and legislative requirements
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of pricing in both the Public and Private sectors, as well as frameworks
- Knowledge of the Northern Ireland market
- Strong understanding of the steel fabrication process
- Good industry knowledge of clients & material suppliers
- The ability to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Good time-management skills
- Budgetary management skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set goals and deadlines
- Excellent technical and operational skills
Salary and work package will be discussed with candidates upon application dependent on their prior experience and qualifications.
Working hours for this role are: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Think that this Senior Estimator - Fabrication role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Estimator position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Estimator, Fabrication Estimator or as a Commercial Estimator