We're looking for a Management Accountant to work for our client.
Our client are a private, family run estate that specialise in the events and hospitality industry. The estate is one of the most exclusive venues available for private hire in Northern Ireland.
They specialise in bespoke weddings, family parties, corporate meetings, and events for hire. They have recently gone under full reconstruction of the estate with upgrades to their gardens, courtyard, restaurants, and rooms.
Due to continued growth and development they are now currently seeking a Management Accountant to join the team.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing key financial functions to sustain and drive business then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
The successful candidate will have overall accountability for preparing, developing and applying findings from financial reports alongside establishing effective communication channels to inform management on all aspects of company finance.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for board and day to day management accounting responsibilities
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Providing close and continuous support to budget holders through cost analysis, ensuring that they understand their budgets and actual costs
- Managing KPI reporting across the business to drive decision making
- Preparing analysis for strategic decisions and model financial scenarios
- Updating company policies and managing renewal of compliance certificates as required
- Identifying financial levers and formulate growth strategies
- Influence decisions through the provision of analytical insight into key decisions
- Qualified or Partly Qualified Accountant holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA professional qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3-years experience working at senior level in an Accounting role or equivalent
- Further experience in preparation of accounts and bookkeeping skills
- Hospitality experience would be desirable
- Experience in general practice preferable
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to influence and drive results
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including excel, outlook and word
- Excellent personal time-management with skills in setting priorities and managing work pressures
- Excellent administration and communications skills, both written and verbally, with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly organised, and commercially responsible, able to manage sensitive data confidentially
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Basic salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private medical health insurance
- Onsite free parking
- Paid training opportunities
Think that this Management Accountant role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Management Accountant position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Senior Bookkeeper, Commercial Accountant or as a Senior Practice Accountant.