HappyJobsNI are looking for a professional, driven and skilled Security Systems Installation Engineer to work for our client.
Our client one of the largest and most experienced independent security solutions providers in Ireland are seeking an experienced, Multi Skilled Security Engineer to join their Dublin Head Office. With over 30 years of experience, they are one of Ireland's largest and most respected security solutions providers, serving clients locally and internationally.
Please Note: This role is a field-based position servicing clients around the Dublin area.
As a Security Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for installing and commissioning physical security systems at a variety of enterprise customer sites. There will also be a need to attend sites in a reactive service and maintenance capacity.
- 5+ years of experience in in the electronic security industry
- In-depth knowledge of CCTV and Access Control Systems
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate competence with professional IT systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a valid driving license
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in high-end security systems
- Proficient in configuring enterprise-level networks
- Strong understanding of Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with perimeter detection systems, including video analytics
- IT certifications such as CompTIA Network Plus and Cisco CCNA
Basic salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Working hours are 8:30-16:30 Monday-Friday
- Travel and overtime paid on top of base salary
- Company vehicle
- Overtime available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
You may also be of interest to our clients if you are currently working in one of the following roles: Video Security Technician, Security Installs Engineer, Video Surveillance Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Security Installation Engineer, Field Engineer, CCTV Engineer, CCTV Installation Engineer.
If you are a skilled and dedicated security professional seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. To express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated CV outlining your relevant experience and achievements to email@example.com or call our team on +44 28 9099 5808 .