HappyJobsNI are seeking an Office Administrator to work for our client.
Our Bangor based client is a trusted and professional provider of construction and restoration services across Northern Ireland that specialise in planned renovations, extensions, new builds, and responding swiftly to unexpected damage.
They take pride in being the service provider of choice for well-established companies such as Royal Mail, BT, and Forestside Shopping Centre.
If you can demonstrate administration experience with a busy office environment, then we would love to see your CV!
Working within a busy office environment, the Office Administrator will assist in the coordinating and administration of ongoing insurance/building/small claims projects.
- Coordinating all aspects of projects, including initial inspections, programming in all trades, ordering materials etc.
- Liaising and communicating with clients regarding updates on current project works.
- Invoicing for jobs
- Maintaining project data in the company's Management System.
- Providing administrative support to the Insurance division, including job planning and scheduling.
- Work alongside other team members and the Project Manager on assisting a range of different tasks and projects.
- Any other relevant administrative tasks that may be required.
- At least 1 years experience within an Administration role or other relevant field
- Previous experience of working within a busy office environment, open plan experience would be desirable
- Experience of working on small works projects or maintenance contracts would be beneficial but not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Capability to work to deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
This position offers a basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
You may also be of interest to our client if you are currently working in one of the following roles: Administrative Assistant, Office Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator, Office Support Specialist, Administrative Associate, Office Support Administrator, Administrative Support Officer, Office Operations Coordinator, General Administrator, Administrator
If you are a seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. To express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated CV outlining your relevant experience and achievements either by applying online or sending your CV to email@example.com alternatively call our team on 028 9099 5808 and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have on the position.