HappyJobsNI are seeking a Project and Works Coordinator to work for our client.
Our Bangor based client is a trusted and professional provider of construction and restoration services across Northern Ireland that specialise in planned renovations, extensions, new builds, and responding swiftly to unexpected damage.
They take pride in being the service provider of choice for well-established companies such as Royal Mail, BT, and Forestside Shopping Centre.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing small works or maintenance projects, then we would love to see your CV!
Reporting to the Senior Management team, the Project and Works Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the reinstatement work projects, ensuring the projects are completed successfully from start to finish.
- Coordinating relevant trades and managing projects through to completion
- Meeting SLAs and maintaining continuous customer support
- Ordering materials and updating project data
- Collaborating with Directors, Contracts Managers, and Senior Management
- Developing strong attention to detail and meeting project deadlines
- Building positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Ensuring the successful execution of projects and maintenance tasks
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence in line with company policy
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Previous experience of working within a similar role or project management
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and maintenance tasks, preferably within a Construction environment
- Knowledge of building/construction trades/materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Strong problem-solving and solution-finding skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capability to focus on both the details and the overall project
- Experience in the Construction industry
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices
This position offers a basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience)
You may also be of interest to our client if you are currently working in one of the following roles: Project Administrator, Project Facilitator, Project Liaison, Project Management Assistant, Project Support Specialist, Project Operations Coordinator, Office Administrator, Office Manager, Small Works Coordinator, Project Coordinator.
If you are a seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. To express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated CV outlining your relevant experience and achievements either by applying online or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call our team on 028 9099 5808 and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have on the position.