We're looking for a talented Cloud Solutions Architect to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable Cloud experience particularly with knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In this Cloud Solutions Architect role you'll be primarily responsible for helping to determine customer needs, as the customers first point of contact by assisting with the evaluation, planning, specification and design of new installations. This is a vital role within the organisation.
This role will initially be working from home, however, the successful candidate will need to be flexible to commute to our clients Belfast office when required.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Creating strategic road maps for enterprise customers
- Large scale bid management
- Assisting with the evaluation, planning, specification and design of new installations i.e. Technical projects, tender proposals, change control, and technical knowledge transfer
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for the company
- Assisting Client Executives in proposal/tender creation and development as and when required
- Helping to build relationships with partner organisations – e.g. Microsoft/VMware/EMC/Cisco/Citrix and other partners
- Assist with product marketing e.g. Case study development as and when required
- Coaching and mentoring as required to develop work colleagues
- Encouraging and supporting all staff in all areas of work to ensure a high standard of delivery of services both internally and externally to customers. This will include site visits during projects and ongoing evaluation of the issues around service delivery
The ideal candidate for this Cloud Solutions Architect role will have relevant experience of IaaS / PaaS / SaaS.
You'll also need experience in Azure automation, identity, security & networking and developing Azure Resource Manager templates.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- A strong knowledge of public cloud architecture and design principles
- A knowledge of PowerShell
- A qualification or certification in either Microsoft, Citrix, Hyper-V, Commvault or other relevant certifications
- A strong commercial awareness with the ability to scope customer work including; the shaping of appropriate technical approach, identification of scope, dependencies, risks and mitigations, and be able to determine effort, cost and price
- A grasp of project methodologies, such as PRINCE2 & ITIL
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness in project and programme delivery
- Customer service oriented with strong escalation and problem-solving skills
- To demonstrate cloud experience at an enterprise level
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Solutions Architect, Azure Architect, Cloud Solutions or as an It Managed Services Architect.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Cloud Solutions Architect position.
You'll also receive private healthcare and training support.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a global leader in Delivering Software, Consultancy and IT Managed Services and as a Gold Microsoft partner, they boast a strong track record with government and commercial companies across the world. The company has offices across the UK, Ireland, the Philippines and the USA and boast clients across over 20 countries worldwide.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Cloud Solutions Architect role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.