Are you a talented Sales Development Representative, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of sales & business development within a B2B environment?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In this Sales Development Representative (SDR) role you will be primarily responsible for prospecting, targeting and appointment setting to financial & professional service businesses across North America. Our client is a unique boutique marketing consultancy based out of Belfast that works with US-based financial & professional services businesses to enable them to scale and grow through providing training, coaching and consultancy solutions. As part of your role, you will work with the wider marketing, sales and delivery team to prospect to potential clients and set up discovery calls and appointments, therefore previous experience in an appointment setting or B2B sales role would be highly advantageous.
Specific tasks include:
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for the company
- Pipeline management – building your sales pipeline, developing, and implementing effective sales activity
- Using prospecting software and outbound campaigns to contact cold & warm leads
- Researching and engaging with key decision-makers that would be “perfect fits” for our client's services and then reaching out to set discovery meetings with them
- Keeping the CRM system updated and effectively using various cutting edge sales & prospecting software to identify and engage with potential clients
For the successful candidate, a hybrid flexible approach to working from home and working from our clients Belfast office will be provided.
As you will be selling into North American markets the standard working hours for this role are Monday - Friday - 1pm to 9pm.
To be considered for the Sales Development Representative role you will need to possess direct experience of sales & sales development within a B2B environment.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Prospecting and lead generation via cold and warm outreach
- Outbound sales and/or appointment setting
- Effectively using and updating a CRM system, previous experience using prospecting tools & software would also be highly advantageous
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- An excellent track record in B2B sales, with demonstratable experience of meeting and beating your KPI's & targets
- Good communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
You'll also need to be the following:
- Self-motivated & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable with an eagerness to learn about new products and implementing sales training & techniques
- Able to build customer relationships and enjoy seeing businesses get results because of the products & services you sell
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Sales Development Representative role is up to £23,000 per annum for the perfect candidate with a realistic OTE of £30,000 - £33,000. However, this OTE is just a guide as the commission is uncapped so potential earnings could far exceed this. Our client is keen to grown and develop their sales team from within so excellent career progression opportunities are available for the successful candidate.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- World-class training & education
- Opportunities for quick advancement & career progression
- Uncapped on-target earnings
- Company pension and your own Macbook
The business you'll be working for is a boutique marketing consultancy firm based in Belfast that helps financial & professional services businesses across the US grow, thriving successful businesses. Over the last several years they have seen major growth with their US clients and have created unique training, coaching & consultancy packages that pull together cutting edge marketing, sales, automation, technology, practice management and education to help their clients to scale and achieve considerable results across the globe. Right now, due to consistent growth, our client is building a new sales team right here in Belfast and are looking for the right people to help build and grow this team quickly.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a unique opportunity to work within North American markets, selling innovative solutions in a rapidly growing organisation
- Offer a highly competitive salary and exciting growth opportunities based on your experience
- Offer world-class training and education opportunities for their team to grow and develop within the role
- Utilise cutting edge sales & business development prospecting tools & software to enable you to better engage with potential clients & opportunities
Think that this Sales Development Representative role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. If you would like to find out more about the role prior to applying please contact the HappyJobsNI team on 028 9099 5808.
You could be right for this Sales Development Representative position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Telesales Executive, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, New Business Sales Manager, Appointment Setter, Sales Executive, Sales Development Representative (SDR), Growth Executive or as a B2B Sales Executive.