We're looking for a Data Cabling Engineer to work for our client.
Over the last 25 years our client has established themselves as a market leader within wireless network design & installation across the UK & Ireland. Due to several large scale projects and an exciting period of continued growth they are now looking to expand their team with the hire of several data cable engineers.
If you can demonstrate experience of installing, terminating and testing copper cabling then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV or schedule a call to discuss this opportunity further.
- You will be working with an existing team of engineers and reporting to Project Manager's on the installation of a range of cabling products for various commercial projects throughout Northern Ireland.
- Onsite installation of data cabling projects
- Installation of various types of containment
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to cabling and networks
- Working within a team and as a mentor to any Junior Engineers to ensure projects are delivered safely, professionally and on-time
- Experience of installing, terminating and testing copper cabling
- Additional experience installations and swapping out of comms cabinets would be highly advantageous
- Further experience of installation, termination and testing of cat 5 and cat 6 cables
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of health and safety when working on-site
- The ability when required to use hand tools safely and confidently at height
- Basic IT Literacy and the ability to comfortably log work via an iPad or tablet is essential for this role
- A full driving licence is essential for this role and a company van will be provided
- Basic salary: £10 - £14 per hour depending on experience
- Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role, if desired
- Bonus: An additional bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
- Additional benefits include:
-- Private healthcare
-- Paid training opportunities
Think that this Data Cabling Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV or call us directly on 028 9099 5808 and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Data Cabling Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Cabling Installer, Lead Cabling Engineer, Data Cabling Engineer, Fibre Cabling Engineer, Data Cabling Engineer or as a Cabling Electrician.