Are you a talented Customer Service Agent, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience within a customer service/support role and a desire to provide customers with an exceptional level of service?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours.
Candidates must be fully flexible for rotational shift patterns between Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00 (primarily office-based), and Saturday 9am – 6pm and Sunday 9am to 6pm.
Note: Weekend shifts are home-based.
Our client has been established since 2004 and are an innovative software solutions provider to fashion retailers and sports merchandising companies across the UK and ROI.
Due to their continued growth they now wish to appoint an additional customer service agent to join their team.
In the Customer Service Agent role you will be primarily responsible:
- Providing inbound customer support via telephone or email
- Ensuring a high level of customer service
- Resolving customer queries on a first call resolution basis
- Where first call resolution isn’t possible, ensuring that you follow relevant escalation procedures
- Following your assigned daily schedules and tasks
- Using and implementing feedback given during monitoring and coaching sessions
This position is based in the company's Belfast office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience within a customer service position or environment. Preferably within a B2B environment however, if you have previous experience working within retail and are comfortable using different IT systems and learning new software products, we'd be keen to see your CV.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a friendly approachable telephone manner
- High levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- A high level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft products including (Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook)
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Able to pick up new software products and IT systems quickly
- Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English)
- Have a thorough and organized approach to your work
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Customer Service Agent role is between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Think that this Customer Service Agent role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Customer Service Agent position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Success, Customer Support Advisor, Technical Support or as a Helpdesk Advisor.