We're looking for a Sales and Admin Assistant to work for our client.
Our client has been operating since 1975 and pride themselves in delivering a friendly and personal service, offering a wide range of services and products to help businesses succeed. They are an authorised retailer of over 23,000 products including copy, print & scan solutions, office stationery, office furniture and retail supplies and pride themselves in supporting local businesses to succeed.
If you can demonstrate experience of a customer service or sales role in a target driven or busy office environment, then you could be perfect for our client, and we'd love to see your CV.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers and providing an excellent standard of customer service
- Increasing sales and identifying new business opportunities
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and emails relating to sales and service enquiries
- Growing sales through the website
- Accurately processing customer orders and responding to queries quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with shop sales and orders, including:
a. Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
b. Operating the till, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
- Checking stock and achieving best price for purchases with suppliers
- Providing accurate and clear advice on our wide range of products and services
- Assisting in creating, scheduling, and analysing the success of social media/ email marketing campaigns
- Reporting service calls via internal recording system
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Completing general administrative duties pertaining to the role including filing, disposing securely of documentation and dealing with customer accounts in line with GDPR requirements
- Communicating effectively with other staff and completing Line Manager requests required to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations
- Performing the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, especially the equal opportunities and harassment policy
- Performing any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time
- Keyholder responsibilities
- 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent) to include English & Maths at grade C or above
- Experience within a customer service or sales role, customer facing experience would be advantageous
- Experience of using online marketing tools desirable
- Experience supervising trainees desirable
- Excellent IT skills and practical experience of using including Microsoft office
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to learning and improving skills
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team to go that extra mile for every customer
- Basic salary: £18,500 per annum
- Bonus: A personal bonus is also available if you hit your targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Think that this Sales and Admin Assistant role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sales and Admin Assistant position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Telesales Executive, Customer Service Advisor or as a B2B Sales Executive.