We're looking for a Fabricator to work for our client.
They were established in 2005 and with over 20 years of experience in the trade, are a traditional family run steel fabrication company with a complete design, manufacturing and installation service, for large commercial projects through to domestic requirements.
If you can demonstrate experience in manufacturing, structural and architectural steelworks steelworks then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Fabrication and general MIG & TIG welding of mild and stainless steel
- Working on own initiative from drawings
- Must have the ability to carry out all aspects of work with accordance with Quality and Health & Safety regulations.
- Working as part of a team.
- Meeting production targets
- Ensuring work is to a high quality
- Must be able to visually inspect all welds, with the ability to recognise and resolve all faults
- A minimum of 3 years experience is essential for this role
- The ability to interpret schematic drawings
- Experience of working with stainless steel, aluminium and brass
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Basic salary: £11.00 - £16.00 per hour, experience dependant
- The standard working hours for this position are: Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 & Friday 08:00 - 14:00
Think that this Fabricator role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews alternatively you can contact us directly on 028 90 995808 for further information.
You could be right for this Fabricator position if you've previously worked either as a Welder or as a Fabricator.