We're looking for a talented AI Controls Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of building automation and HVAC control systems.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's Dublin office, as the AI Controls Engineer you will be responsible for implementing building control strategies as well as monitoring & troubleshooting the deployed AI & Wi-Fi models on customer sites in real-time.
The ideal candidate for this AI Controls Engineer role will have relevant experience of building automation and HVAC control systems.
You'll also need experience of:
- Commissioning building HVAC automation controls and systems
- Building control theory and concept
- Building management system protocols like, BACnet, Modbus, Lon works
- Proprietary controls(jci, siemens, Honeywell, Alerton, Delta, Niagara, Schneider/tac, etc.) - DESIRABLE
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A DEC or bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of experience with building automation and HVAC control system
- A strong level of experience with Unix/Linux os
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a HVAC Automation or as a Wi-Fi Engineer.
Basic salary: €40,000 - €45,000 per annum
The business you'll be working for is an international smart building solutions company with a simple mission to make buildings smarter. They achieve this by constantly pushing the boundaries of software, wireless networking, IoT & energy solutions to make customer’s buildings smarter, greener and improve the user experience.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Working with industry-leading technology within the emerging smart building space
- Offer flexible working arrangements with the opportunity to work from home or anywhere when not on site
- Offer a highly competitive salary and exciting growth opportunities based on your experience
Interested? If you think you're right for this AI Controls Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.