We're looking for a Case Administrator to work for our client!
Established in 2012, our client specialise in helping people with various debt issues, and trade as Get Help With Debt, Negative Equity NI and Negative Equity UK and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a licenced insolvency practice.
If you can demonstrate experience of working in a busy, client facing administration role then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Managing existing client relationships in a fast-paced environment by formulating and implementing advice in a compliant, caring and professional manner
- Draft IVA proposals and send to clients
- Progress cases in a timely manner as part of a defined process
- Manage your own case list
- Providing professional customer service to existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required
- Requesting and managing the return of client’s documentation, completing paperwork accurately
- Liaising directly with third parties including solicitors and creditors
- Educated to a minimum of A-level and have GCSE Maths and English (Grade C and above)
- Experience of working in a busy, client facing administration role
- Ideally have experience in a financial service, debt / insolvency, or a legal environment
- Hands on experience using a CRM system
- Outstanding telephone manners
- Excellent written communication with attention to detail & commitment to accuracy
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Career progression in a fast-growing company
- Learning and Development opportunities
- 30 days annual leave + additional entitlement by length of service
Think that this Case Administrator role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Case Administrator position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Finance Administrator, Case Manager or as a Client Coordinator.