We're looking for a Senior Executive Officer to work for our client.
Happy Jobs NI is working alongside Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful to recruit an organised, passionate and motivated Senior Executive Officer as they expand their team.
Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful are an independent charity dedicated to creating a cleaner, greener and more sustainable Northern Ireland by delivering on improving environmental education in every school in Northern Ireland, increasing public engagement for communities in need and raising environmental standards for the places where people spend time: where they live, work and relax.
The Senior Executive Officer will play a key role within the organisation, providing support to the Senior Management Team on matters related to operations.
If you can demonstrate experience of operations or project management and are looking for the an exciting career with a great organisation then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
The Senior Executive Officer will support members of the Senior Management Team on matters related to operations, including project management, HR, administration and research. The role will act as a support function, stepping in to supervise and co-ordinate the breadth of Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful work streams, whilst effectively communicating with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or demonstrable relevant experience
- Further experience within a supervisory role
- Flexible and adaptable, able to manage competing demands
- Ability to travel to fulfil the duties of the role
- Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
- Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful operates a blended working policy allowing some flexibility to work between home and an office in Belfast
- IT equipment and support is provided for all staff to enable them to be efficient and effective in their work
Think that this Senior Executive Officer is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Executive Officer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Project Manager, Operations Manager or as a Executive Officer.