We're looking for a Senior Grants Officer to work for our client.
Happy Jobs NI is working alongside Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful to recruit an organised and motivated Senior Grants Officer to take the lead on day-to-day grants administration.
Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful are an independent charity dedicated to creating a cleaner, greener and more sustainable Northern Ireland by delivering on improving environmental education in every school in Northern Ireland, increasing public engagement for communities in need and raising environmental standards for the places where people spend time: where they live, work and relax.
The Senior Grants Officer will play a key role administering grant programmes in Northern Ireland, engaging with, funding and reporting back to funders on environmentally positive projects across Northern Ireland.
If you can demonstrate experience of administering grants, through all stages of the grant lifecycle then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
In a supervisory role, support colleagues in administering grants, including reviewing, accepting and processing grant applications.
This is a fixed term appointment until end of March 2023, with possible extension subject to funding.
- Five GCSEs Grades A-C, to include Maths and English
- A high level of IT competence including hands on experience using Microsoft Excel
- Further knowledge of the entire grant lifecycle
- Experience within a supervisory role
- Ability to travel occasionally for site visits to project sites across Northern Ireland
- Basic salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
- Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful operates a blended working policy allowing some flexibility to work between home and an office in Belfast
- IT equipment and support is provided for all staff to enable them to be efficient and effective in their work
- Temporary post until end of March 2023 - extension subject to funding
Think that this Senior Grants Officer is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Grants Officer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Grants Officer, Grants Administrator or as a Grants Manager.