We're looking for a Campaign and Events Officer to work for our client.
Happy Jobs NI is working alongside Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful to recruit an organised, passionate and experienced Campaigns and Events Officer to join this passionate team at a time of exciting growth.
They are an independent charity dedicated to creating a cleaner, greener and more sustainable Northern Ireland by delivering on improving environmental education in every school in Northern Ireland, increasing public engagement for communities in need and raising environmental standards for the places where people spend time: where they live, work and relax. This Campaigns and Events Officer role is key to Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful’s strategic plan 2020-2025.
If you can demonstrate experience of campaign and events management then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a fixed term contract until the end of March 2023 - extension possible subject to funding.
The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering campaigns and events, both digital and in-person, across the full range of programmes within keep Northern Ireland beautiful. You will also support the development of written materials for website, social media and print to assist in the promotion, marketing and identifying opportunities for the expansion of the programmes.
- Delivering campaigns within sphere of responsibility
- Ensuring all targets and deadlines are met and budgets strictly adhered to
- Updating campaign content on websites and social media as required
- Maintaining an up-to-date events calendar of all keep Northern Ireland beautiful events
- Producing events specifications and liaising with venues and suppliers
- Leading the on-site set-up of events
- Delivering detailed events running orders and briefing relevant members of the team
- Degree in any discipline or three years relevant experience
- Hands-on experience of delivering events including budget management, venue research and contract negotiation
- Further experience of delivering campaigns across various media platforms
- Well-developed IT skills including the Microsoft Package
- Ideal experience of working within the voluntary sector
- Preferable knowledge of social media and website management
- Knowledge of organising and running events and campaigns
- A full current driving licence and/or access to a suitable means of transport to enable you to carry out the duties and responsibilities
- Take own initiative
- Confident manner and approach
- Juggle competing demands and prioritise
- Basic salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
- IT equipment and support provided
- Hybrid working arrangement
Given the nature of the job, on occasion you will be required to operate outside of your normal working hours to attend community clean-ups and events.
Think that this Campaign And Events Officer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Campaign And Events Officer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Events Coordinator, Campaign Planner or as a Communications Officer.