We're looking for a experienced Senior Construction Site Manager to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are exclusively working alongside a well-established organisation within the Building and Civil Engineering industry. Our client are a professional construction company based in Cookstown which operates throughout the UK and Ireland and provide construction, property redevelopment and refurbishment services across various sectors.
If you can demonstrate experience and knowledge of working within the Building and Civil Engineering industry then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing construction and development, including all associated pre and post building works, ensuring that targets are met regarding health and safety, delivery to build programme quality, customer care, and within budget. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in the negotiation of contracts in conjunction with direct and subcontract staff and will report directly to senior management team including Contracts Manager and Project Director.
- Delivering projects on time and to perfection
- Providing accurate, consistent, and professional records, reports and general information
- Managing and motivating site teams
- Conducting risk assessments
- Following construction drawings and works information to fine detail
- Surveying sites to mitigate problems and checking viability of design
- Liaising with engineers and have an understanding of site level
- Experience of new build housing construction works
- Compliant and relevant 3rd party health and safety site management training
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry is important
- Ability to work under one's own initiative
- Strong team building skills
- Track record of completing projects from start to finish
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Salary and work package will be discussed with candidates upon application dependent on their prior experience and qualifications
- Full Private Medical Care Package
- Company vehicle and phone
- Professional development and training plans
Think that this Senior Construction Site Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Construction Site Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Construction Project Planner, Senior Quantity Surveyor or as a Senior Construction Planner.