We're looking for a Meat Processing Tutor to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be working alongside an organisation that has been established for over 25 years and are fast becoming the leading supplier of training for vocationally related qualifications in Northern Ireland.
Offering over 60 courses across various sectors it is their mission to deliver quality knowledge and skills today, to empower the learners for tomorrow.
This employee centred organisation thrives on their family ethos and truly empowers their entire team to deliver high quality training to a number of well established organisations across Northern Ireland.
If you can demonstrate experience of mentoring or tutoring ideally within the area of meat/poultry processing or logistics management within a relevant sector then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Part-Time or Full-Time opportunities are available within this role.
- Teaching courses specified by the Programme Manager. This will include teaching levels 2 and 3 (NVQs and diplomas) including practical and theoretical knowledge
- Teaching, both face to face in classroom environments as well as online - Travel throughout Northern Ireland is essential.
- Participating actively in the enrolment, monitoring and assessment of learners
- Providing individual learning plans and provide support for learners in line with requirements of the course
- Acting as an academic and pastoral tutor to learners
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in meat and poultry industry skills or equivalent experience as a tutor/trainer within a meat & poultry processing environment.
- GCSE (or any qualification which is deemed to be equivalent) in English (grade A*- C) and Maths
- A full clean driving licence
- Experience of mentoring/ tutoring or in-house employee development
- Additional experience of managing your own time
- Further experience of managing learning and development plans
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with learners with a range of abilities and motivation
- A high level of it competence including the MS Office package with proficiency in excel in particular
- Effective time management skills
- An A1 assessors award or willing to work towards one once in employment - Ideally
- Willing to travel to site across Northern Ireland to provide support to learners
- A team player, a good listener and communicator
- A full driving licence is needed for this role
- Basic salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Bonus: A personal bonus is also available if you hit your targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
-- Pension contribution
-- Hybrid/Work From Home Opportunities
-- Pool car and fuel card
-- Flexible holiday allowance
-- Christmas shopping day
-- Equipment support pack
Think that this Meat Processing Tutor is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Meat Processing Tutor position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Essential Skills Tutor, Line Manager, Training Officer, Training Manager, Food & Drink Tutor Assessor or Technical Manager