We're looking for a Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be working alongside an organisation that has been established for over 25 years and are fast becoming the leading supplier of training for vocationally related qualifications in Northern Ireland.
Offering over 60 courses across various sectors it is their mission to deliver quality knowledge and skills today, to empower the learners for tomorrow.
This employee centred organisation thrives on their family ethos and truly empowers their entire team to deliver high quality training to a number of well established organisations across Northern Ireland.
To support the continued growth of the organisation and the awareness of this great brand throughout Northern Ireland you will be tasked with undertaking a variety of marketing activities on both the creative and the analytical sides of the marketing spectrum.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing marketing campaigns and driving brand awareness then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
NOTE: This role will offers the successful candidate the opportunity of a hybrid working model
- You will be responsible for the marketing function of this exciting brand including management of the day to day marketing activities across a variety of platforms
- Completion, follow up and review of all planned marketing activities
- Organising and managing print based marketing
- Managing social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn etc) to enhance audience engagement and build brand awareness with target audiences
- Running e-mail and SMS campaigns for both customers and clients
- Tracking marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly reports
- Organising and attending events such as exhibitions and open days
- Writing and proofreading marketing material for both online and print campaigns
- Managing the day to day marketing budget
- 2+ years' experience in a marketing role
- Experience of managing both printed and digital marketing campaigns
- Additional experience of the use of social media platforms for the use of marketing and brand building
- Further experience of the use of a CRM system as well as email marketing systems
- Strong communications skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using Canva, Mailchimp, Google Analytics or similar systems would be ideal
- Excellent IT skills to include the Microsoft suite
- A self-starter, you will have full responsibility for the timely execution of the marketing function of this growing business
- Able to manage website content and experience using a CMS system
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Bonus: A personal bonus is also available if you hit your targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
This role will be a hybrid working model
Think that this Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Social Media Executive or Marketing Officer