We're looking for a Talent and Culture Manager to work for our client.
Led by a team of election experts, with almost 50 years’ experience they are an award-winning leader in the delivery of elections software and services to local government in the UK. They are the industry leader in Digital Transformation at the polling station and are growing fast and have some exciting roles to fill at this pivotal point in their development.
Their success is driven by their amazing team and their people love the exciting and transformative work they do.
If you can demonstrate experience within a professional HR environment then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please Note: This role is a permanent part-time post working 20 hours per week
Our Client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic HR professional, to join their Derry-based team to help them provide the best work environment they can for their talented team. As a company their continued success is because of their people, and they want to ensure they continue to be the best they can at providing for the business and personal needs of the team. They understand that creating work-life balance is a continuous process as family, interests and work life change, and thus they have created this new position to help them do that.
- Lead in the recruitment process, to include hiring, onboarding, retention, and termination of employees, and ensure that the relevant files are maintained
- Lead on HR compliance activity and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to
- Develop our retention strategy to ensure we have a work model to provide the business needs and a good work life balance, improve communication by listening to our employees, empower autonomy and implement changes as required
- Monitor and evaluate training needs and performance management system and proactively suggest improvements
- Monitor and report on employee engagement, develop strategies for addressing areas for improvement, and lead on implementation of agreed projects
- A relevant qualification
- You must possess the ability to improve and strengthen systems and processes, to ultimately improve the HR function as a whole
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help promote our company and its culture
- Bright, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is confident, open, communicative, pragmatic, and intellectually robust
- A lateral thinker with the ability to develop and implement creative solutions
- Self-motivated with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Professional and well presented with a strong desire for success
An excellent salary is on offer for the Talent and Culture Manager.
Our client of a market leading benefits package including:
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Eye care scheme
- Open holiday policy
Full details of the package on offer will be discussed upon your application.
Think that this Talent and Culture Manager is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Talent and Culture Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Recruitment Executive, HR Executive, Hiring Manager, HR Manager, Talent Partner or as a Human Resources Executive.