We're looking for a Local Environmental Quality Manager to work for our client.
Happy Jobs NI is working alongside Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful to recruit a knowledgeable, passionate and motivated Local Environmental Quality Manager for their growing team.
Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful are an independent charity dedicated to creating a cleaner, greener and more sustainable Northern Ireland by delivering on improving environmental education in every school in Northern Ireland, increasing public engagement for communities in need and raising environmental standards for the places where people spend time: where they live, work and relax.
The Local Environmental Quality Manager will play a key role within the organisation, leading the Local Environmental Quality team throughout all of its internal and external activities.
If you can demonstrate both knowledge and passion for local environmental matters and have a desire to drive forward education within this sector then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful offer a remote/hybrid working arrangement on a 4-day working week basis. This role is a full-time permanent position subject to ongoing funding.
- A relevant degree or 3+ years' demonstrable relevant experience
- Further experience within a supervisory role
- A solid knowledge and understanding of local environmental matters and ideally an understanding of how to effect pro-environmental change
- Ability to travel to fulfil the duties of the role
- Basic salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
- Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful operates a blended working policy allowing some flexibility to work between home and an office in Belfast
- IT equipment and support is provided for all staff to enable them to be efficient and effective in their work
Think that this Local Environmental Quality Manager is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
The closing date for this role is 1pm Friday 17th March.
Please note: All applications will be processed upon there receipt and not after the closing date therefore we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. If you are interested in the position, we strongly advise submitting your application as early as possible. If you would like to confirm the current application status prior to applying for the role please contact Happy Jobs NI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890995808
You could be right for this Local Environmental Quality Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Project Manager, Environmental Officer or as a Biodiversity Researcher.