HappyJobsNI are delighted to be working alongside a well established, not-for-profit organisation in their search for a Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser.
Our client is the leading charity in Northern Ireland dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. They help thousands of people every year, providing companionship, advice and support for older people who need it most.
Due to continued growth and development within the organisation, now seeking a passionate, driven and creative Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser to join the team.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing the delivery of direct marketing campaigns and activities then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: This role offers a hybrid working arrangement and has potential to move to a 4-day working week.
The successful candidate will develop and deliver the organisation's programme, with a view to maximise income from existing and new supporters across a variety of direct marketing campaigns and activities.
- Managing the delivery of campaigns within budget, analyse income and expenditure on a regular basis
- Developing and delivering multi-channel direct and digital marketing campaigns
- Sourcing and managing relationships with external agencies such as Designers, Printers, Fulfilment Agencies, Telemarketing Agencies etc
- Delivering and continually improving stewardship journeys for new and existing supporters
- Reviewing and developing the current Legacy strategy ensuring that gifts in wills are promoted effectively by both fundraising and the wider organisation
- Undertaking any training as deemed necessary for the performance of these duties
- Experience of fundraising from Direct Marketing or equivalent
- Experience of developing compelling marketing materials for print, web and social media
- Further experience of developing operational plans, income and expenditure budgets and forecasts
- Experience in Legacy marketing and fundraising would be desirable
- Ideal knowledge of Charity Law, Data Protection and Code of Fundraising Practice
- Working knowledge of fundraising CRM systems such as Raisers Edge
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines, using own initiative as appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to monitor and evaluate campaign results and make recommendations to improve performance
- Flexible approach, as weekend and evening work may be required
- Full current driving licence and access to a car for business purposes or access to a form of transport
- Basic salary: £27,421 - £28,865 per annum, experience dependent
- Flexible working policy
- 26 days annual leave + 12 Bank Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- 4-day working week
Think that this Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Fundraising Supervisor, Senior Campaign Executive or as a Fundraising And Marketing Officer.