We're looking for a Technical Sales Manager to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be working alongside a well established, forward thinking Manufacturing company based in Dungannon in their search for a Technical Sales Manager to join the team at this exciting time of growth.
Our client is Northern Ireland's leading manufacturer with an international reputation in creating complete, ready to go recycling plant solutions from scratch as well as bespoke add-ons or replacement modules to enhance recycling plants worldwide.
The company has evolved over the years and it's growth is a direct result of the hunger for creating new distinctive, bespoke, innovative products to help transform the world’s waste.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing a sales team and client relationships to maximise business development opportunities then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Technical Sales Manager to collaborate and interact effectively with customers and manage a dynamic technical sales team.
- Manage and develop the technical sales team, systems and processes to deliver a professional service to both internal and external customers
- Work closely with customers through the sales team and dealers to fully understand the customer’s business
- Be continuously up to date with all the latest developments in technology in relevant industries to be able to always offer the customer the best solution
- Identify and maximise business development opportunities
- Work alongside the management team reviewing and developing processes throughout the business to enhance delivery of projects
- Work with the sales and marketing departments to build and maintain sound customer relations
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in the recycling sector
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with a sales team, customers and suppliers
- Experience of working with contracts and tenders would be an advantage
- Clear leadership skills with drive and enthusiasm to take on a new and challenging role in a growing department in a growing business
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal time-management with skills in setting priorities and managing work pressures
- Ability to maintain strong client/customer relationships
- Highly motivated and can rise to challenges
- A competitive salary and professional senior benefits package is on offer for this role.
Think that this Technical Sales Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Technical Sales Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Sales And Business Development Executive, Senior Sales Account Manager or as a Sales and Marketing Manager.