We are actively seeking for a Retail Supervisor to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI is delighted to be working alongside one of the world's largest and most renowned Animal Welfare charities to appoint a dedicated and experienced Retail Supervisor to join the team at their Lisburn store.
If you can demonstrate previous experience of working within a retail environment at a supervisory level then we would love to see your CV!
Please note: Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with 1 weekend shift in every 3.
As Retail Supervisor, you will support the Store Manager to deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will play a key role in delivering customer service and supporting volunteers, as well as maintaining the look and feel of the store and processing stock. You will also work towards ambitious sales and training targets.
- Maximize sales and exceed targets.
- Maintain sales records and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure a clean and well-presented store through effective merchandising.
- Implement promotions and seasonal initiatives as directed.
- Manage stock levels, organize stock areas, and communicate any issues.
- Price stock consistently according to guidelines.
- Ensure floor stock density by maintaining adequate quality stock.
- Price, size, and ticket items before placing them on the store floor and online platforms.
- Rotate stock in line with guidelines and arrange for recycling of unsold items.
- Recruit gift aid donors and follow gift aid processes.
- GCSEs in English & Maths (Grade C or above).
- Minimum 1 year Supervisory experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service and cash handling skills.
- Experience managing a team in a retail environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence in IT systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Results and sales target-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Personal commitment to high performance, animal welfare, and adaptability to change.
- Full clean driving license and full-time access to a car
- Relevant Retail/Customer Service Qualification
- Previous experience of working within a charity store
Up to £22,000 per annum, experience dependent
- 22 days holiday entitlement + 9 statutory days
You may also be of interest to our clients if you are currently working in one of the following roles: Store Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Department Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Customer Service Supervisor
If you are a passionate and dedicated retail professional seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. To express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated CV outlining your relevant experience and achievements to email@example.com or call our team on +44 28 9099 5808.