We're looking for a Sales Manager to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be working alongside one of the largest independent owner/operators of hotels, bars, pubs, restaurants and night clubs in Ireland. At this exciting time of growth, our client is seeking a proactive and dynamic Sales Manager to join the team at one of their leading hotel’s, located in the heart of Belfast.
If you’re great with people, have over years’ experience in a face to face sales environment and are actively seeking for something new, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is eager to lead and manage the sales activities for our client’s unique and vibrant hotel. Your role will involve building relationships, developing opportunities, and driving amazing corporate business to company standards.
- Report to the General Manager and lead the hotel's sales activities, primarily focusing on local and national corporate markets.
- Develop new business opportunities and nurture existing relationships.
- Create and execute innovative sales strategies to maximise revenue and elevate the hotel's profile.
- Generate new business through market research and GDS analysis.
- Represent the hotel at industry networking events and sales trips within the UK and Ireland.
- Organize show rounds, familiarisation trips, office visits, and presentations to increase exposure.
- Proactively work towards personal Corporate & Group revenue goals and KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with other hotel department heads to achieve team goals and ensure an outstanding guest experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a face to face sales environment (Ideally within the hospitality industry, but not essential)
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Enthusiasm for working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for hospitality, food, drink, events, or accommodations.
- Willingness to embrace innovation and try new approaches.
- Desire to be part of a hardworking, supportive, and fun-loving team.
This position offers a basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience plus a bonus scheme.
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme.
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holiday days (including your birthday)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support Programmes
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Enjoy a free night at the hotel and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Regular team get togethers, from team drinks to our bi-annual parties.
- Free meal during shift
You may also be of interest to our client if you are currently working in one of the following roles: Director of Sales, Sales and Marketing Manager, Group Sales Manager, Sales and Events Manager, Hotel Sales Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Hospitality Sales Manager, Hotel Sales Executive.
If you are a seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. To express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated CV outlining your relevant experience and achievements either by applying online or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call our team on 028 9099 5808 and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have on the position.