Mortgage Advisors (Belfast)
*Salary £24,000 - £30,000 + OTE (Realistic OTE £40,000+)*
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be exclusively working with a well-recognised and established Mortgage Broker company in Belfast that have opportunities available for salaried and self-employed Mortgage Advisors to join their team. These opportunities will see the successful candidates working alongside experienced, professional teams for one of Northern Irelands largest and most reputable Mortgage Brokers.
If the thought of a new and exciting opportunity interests you…then read on…
Please note: This opportunity offers both salaried and self-employed positions.
As a Mortgage and Protection Advisor, you will provide expert advice on a range of mortgage & insurance products, assess client needs, and guide them through the application process. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive team, gain access to an extensive network of clients, and build a successful career in the Broker sector.
- Offer expert advice on mortgage products and insurance options
- Assess and analyse clients' financial situations and goals
- Provide personalised mortgage solutions tailored to individual needs
- Guide clients through the mortgage application process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations and lending options
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- CeMAP or equivalent mortgage qualification desirable
- 1 years demonstrable experience in financial services including mortgage & protection advice in the Broker or Banking sector
- Proven experience as a Mortgage Advisor or other relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge of mortgage products and financial regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position (employed) offers a basic salary of £24,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience per annum + a competitive commission scheme. Commission is uncapped, but a minimum of £40,000 OTE is very achievable.
For experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisors looking to work within one of NI's most reputable brands and avail of the support of a wider administrative team our client has an excellent opportunity to also bring on self-employed advisors. A full breakdown of potential earning can be discussed upon application, but as a guide a minimum of £50,000-£60,000 OTE, is very achievable within this role.
- Lucrative commission scheme
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Supportive team environment
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Self-employment opportunities available
This role is a fully office-based position within the Belfast office and working hours are typically 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday, with 1 late night per week and 1 Saturday per month (Employed). For those interested in Self-Employed opportunities working arrangements can be discussed upon application.
If you are a dedicated Mortgage Advisor looking for a rewarding career in Belfast and are interested in either a salaried position or self-employment, we would love to hear from you.